Celebrating 30 Years of Wild and Scenic Music
SUPPORT TAOS CHAMBER MUSIC GROUP
We are celebrating the Taos Chamber Music Group’s 30th Anniversary Season with a diversity of programs in 2022-2023, including music inspired by our rich cultural traditions and the natural beauty that has informed many of our past performances. From classical masterpieces to world music and two new commissions, the season is full of exciting concerts! Your support is very important to making our plans a reality, so please give generously.
Thank you for your consideration and for being part of the TCMG family,
Nancy Laupheimer, Artistic & Executive Director and the TCMG Board of Directors: Mary Burns, Martha Grossman, Rhonda Turner and Kristin Ulibarri
- CONCERT SPONSOR – $2,000 & above – Recognition at concerts, four complimentary tickets, free special concerts and events, reserved seating, attendance at rehearsals
- CONCERT CO-SPONSOR – $1,000 & above – Recognition at concerts, two complimentary tickets, free special concerts and events, reserved seating, attendance at rehearsal
- BENEFACTOR – $500 & above – free special concerts & events
- PATRON– $300 & above – some special events
- CONTRIBUTOR – $100 & above – listing in prgoram
- FRIEND – under $100 – listing in program
- Add $_____ for Educational Programs
You will see a link like the one below after you click the “Donate” button, if you would like to specify how your name will appear in the program:
DOWNLOADABLE CONTRIBUTION FORM
Click here to download.
Donations may also be made by personal check. Your full contribution will go to TCMG without credit card fee deduction. Please download, print, and complete the PDF form above, and send it along with your check to Taos Chamber Music Group, 591 Piedmont Road, Taos, NM 87571.
For gifts to the TCMG Endowment Fund of stock or from IRA accounts, please contact Becky Roh at Edward Jones, (575) 751-7285. Please note that Qualified Charitable Distribution (QCD) allows IRA holders, age 70 ½ or older, to donate to a qualified charity from their Traditional or Roth IRA (including inherited) tax-free.
Thanks so much for your support!
TCMG gratefully accepts volunteers to help with tickets, concert production, musicians’ housing and mailings. Email email@example.com to sign up!